FarmTreeServices developed a series of tools, most of them related to smallholder farming. They include:
- Rwanda - Public Investment Planning in Agroforestry - Projecting costs, benefits and economic indicators of Agroforestry activities
- Farm Pond Planner - Projecting investments and returns of Rainwater Harvesting facilities, with different Horticulture crops and months-of-planting, in Kenya
- Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration Cost-Benefit Analsysis - Kenya, east-Africa
- Landscape Project Planner - Africa
- Horticulture Garden Planner - West-Africa
See the menu for elaboration of specific Tools.